You will support the business by designing, building, administering and maintaining the infrastructure for the companies’ web-based and hosted applications. The Linux based environments need to be reliable, secure, automated, and efficient.
- The installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems, storage, networking infrastructure, databases, and application software
- Troubleshooting, capacity management and change control
- Monitoring system and network security
- Keeping up to date with industry changes, security, bug reports, and pertinent mailing lists
- Analysis and diagnosis of outages and raised issues.
- Improving disaster recovery strategies
- Provide on-call support (as part of a rota)
- Be available for occasional travel to UK based data centres.
Apply: Send in your most recent resume to jobs@Kloudhive.Com
Benefits are offered to full-time employees. Benefits eligibility commences on the first of the month following 30 days of service.
- Pay Cycle: All consultants are paid on time. Kloudhive pays employees without interruption, regardless of when clients pay. A direct deposit program is available.
- Insurance: Multiple medical, dental, & vision insurance plans are available to eligible employees.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation offered for all career opportunities.
- Referral Program: Kloudhive pays generous bonuses for referrals of candidates who are not already in our database once they begin work.